Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First Post

I truly never ever thought about writing a blog... but here we are. Right now, this blog has one purpose: sharing information and organizing a group buy of a stabilization system, often also called a Steadicam.

The idea came up on reduser.net, a forum to share information about cinema gear and of course the art of cinematography.

You can find all the information about this group buy in those two threads:

Discussion about a Steadicam group buy
Ideas for a custom redesign of a Chinese Steadicam

In the next posts, I'll write a little bit about the different models and manufacturers, their offers and how we can organize a group buy with more than 100 participants all over the world. The main reason I thought about starting this blog is that manufacturers asked me not to publish on a public website their offers. On this blog, I can password protect posts so that only interested buyers who are on a list on the reduser.net thread can access them. So write me a pm on reduser.net if you want to join this group buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment