Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Password for the ProLine T2000 Reduser Edition

I started the first steadicam group buy thread on REDuser on

Again, you can order the ProLine T2000 for the 40+ price, which is very close to the 60+ price. If not enough orders come in (<40), all the orders get canceled. If more than 60 orders get placed, the price will be further reduced to the price posted on my blog or some stuff like cables will be added.

There are two version, one with flight case and one without.

And one more important info: monthly installments are possible for US citizens via Bill Me Later. Non US citizens have to take their credit cards installments plan, if they want to purchase via installments.

Here's the password for the ProLine webshop


4 comments:

  1. Please explain the ordering process. I click on the url link above and it takes me to their home page. Im assuming the reduser login is what i want to click. I asks me to sign up. I did, however I need to wait for some kind of email confirmation, which I did not get yet. After getting confirmation will I be able to order? by logging in?

    This process should be stated clearly, please. I thought I would click the link and I would be prompted on a password to get into the order page and I can just check myself out. That doesnt seem like its the case. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I see what happened. On the reduser banner at the bottom you need to hit the reduser part of the banner, not the "login" part right under it. They take you to two different locations. Or, you can just click on the red logo at the top right hand corner of the page.

      Basically, just dont click on sign up/log-in, that's not what you want.

      Delete
  2. Click on the "Show Encrypted Text" link and put in the normal password, then the second password will appear.

    ReplyDelete