Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Partner - a short film produced by stage5 and Continuum

The boring and exhausting part of the group buy project seems to be coming to an end. The fun part should start in 45 days, when we take delivery of our rigs and can shoot with them :smile: Vitaliy seems to be in charge of the Laing group buy on reduser, so my work there is also done.

Many of you wrote me mails and personal messages to thank me for my work, which I really appreciated, especially in times when chaos ruled the threads.

Now I would like to ask you all for a favor. My short film, which I produced and directed for stage5 and Continuum, got published today. The film's executive producers are Mark Kern and Cindi Rice. Mark posted some months ago here on reduser about his ambitious project of funding short films (check out the thread).

Nowadays, views on youtube are a currency. I do have a great new film project which I want to shoot for stage5, but to get the funds, this first film has to be successful. So please have a look at my film "Partner" and, if you like it, share it with your friends.



Cheers
David

0 comments:

Post a Comment