Wednesday, July 24, 2013

GL Optics Sigma 18-35 rehoused

UPDATE: The group buy is over, but you can find more info about the lens on my store, where you can also order it. Please send me a mail if you any questions about this or other GL optics lenses.

I'm in contact with Nan from GL optics for several months now because of a group buy of rehoused Leica lenses (have a look at this thread).


Nan wrote me today a mail that he's also offering now a rehoused version of the popular Sigma 18-35.

Given that so many reduser want to get this lens, I asked him whether he might be interested in doing a group buy on it and he agreed.


I'll post his offer later this week password encrypted here on my blog, like I did for the steadicam and slider group buy (the slider group buy is still open, by the way).


Send me a pm on reduser.net if you're interested in the group buy to get the password for the offer

For more updates, check the reduser thread about his group buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment